Extension STEBATEC hydraulic laboratory
After intensive planning, work on the important “Extension STEBATEC hydraulic laboratory” construction project was started on 25 May 2021.
Unique possibilities will set new standards across Europe.
The first version of the STEBATEC laboratory, originally built in 2008, has already been enlarged several times and adapted to new requirements → Informations on the existing laboratory.
By multiplying the flow capacity, STEBATEC is once again responding to the unbroken increase in demand for experimental investigations and for flow measurements of larger dimensions.
- Construction period May 2021 to August 2021
- Inauguration on the occasion of the anniversary celebration with lectures day on 3 September 2021 To the registration
- Experience the new hydraulics laboratory up close on one of our practical days from 30.8. – 2.9.2021 To the registration
- Continuously and permanently adjustable flow rates from 0 l/s to 1500 l/s
- Pressure up to 10m
- Delivery pumps: 2x 540 l/s, 1x 420 l/s, frequency-controlled
- Electrical power: 255 kW
- Unique situational reconstruction Pipes and channels up to 2.5m width and 20m length